Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted By: Benoit Gruber
Are you a high caliber, dedicated and enthusiastic Senior full stack Developer in Milan area?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Selerant is a leading provider of project lifecycle management (PLM) software and works with some of the world’s largest manufacturers and best-known brands.
Our software supports hundreds of companies around the globe in the Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Chemical industries, manages their new product development process, regulatory compliance and quality management needs.
Due to strong business growth we are looking to expand our international team.
We are now seeking to hire a Senior full stack Developer in Milan area,
As a Selerant Senior full stack Developer you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into our best-in-breed solutions for our clients with the aim to improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- Design and develop innovative technical solutions for the Selerant products
- Understand new product requirements and translate them into technical design
- Acquire business and technical expertise related to Selerant suite
- Work with Product Area Architect as a contributor to overall architecture and technology
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and improved cooperation with Selerant Support team
- Employ Agile Development practices
- More than 3 years of experience in .NET development
- Good experience in .NET 4.0+, such as ASP.NET MVC
- Familiar with Visual Studio
- Good experience in source control tool like TFS
- Good experience with SQL, PL-SQL (Oracle) T-SQL (Microsoft SQL)
- Good experience with ERP or PSI systems is a plus
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Professional English spoken/written skills CET-6
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favourable conditions including a competitive salary and flexi-working (work-from-home).
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Selerant honors its commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999