Harmonised classification: public consultation
Public consultation has been opened by the ECHA for the harmonized classifications of the following substances:
- Pethoxamid (ISO) (CAS 106700-29-2): is included in Annex VI of CLP with Index 616-145-00-3 and the following harmonised classification: Acute Tox 4, H302; Skins Sens. 1, H317; Aquatic Acute 1, H400 with M=100 and Aquatic Chronic 1, H410. The classification proposal forwarded by Austria foresees the modification in Skins Sens. 1A, H317, the introduction of a multiplicative factor M=10 for Aquatic Chronic 1, H410 and the addition of a ATE oral of 983 mg/kg bw. Many more classification are however open for commenting.
- Propyl 4-hydroxybenzoate (CAS 94-13-3, EC 202-307-7): Belgium has proposed to include this substance in Annex VI with the following harmonized classification: Repr. 2, H361fd
- α,α'-propylenedinitrilodi-o-cresol (CAS 94-91-7, EC 202-374-2): Netherlands has proposed to include this substance in Annex VI with the following harmonized classification: Repr. 1, H360FD. The classification for Germ cell mutagenicity is also open for commenting.
ECHA invites all interested parties to provide comments regarding the hazard classes proposed. This public consultation will end on June 10th, 2022.
For further information concerning the harmonised classification according to CLP, follow these links:
- Currently open public consultation on harmonised classification and labelling
- List of harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) proposals and intentions