The Pest Management Agency (PMRA), after 75 days of public consultation, on may 23, published new MRLs for Ethoprophos, Chlorantranilprole, Rimsulfuron, Difenoconazole, Picoxystrobin to strengthen the food safety in Canada.
- After the consultation PMRL-2015-1, for Ethoprophos are added 13 new limits for different vegetables and bananas.
- After the consultation PMRL2015-2, for Chlorantranilprole are added 14 limits.
- After the consultation PMRL2015-3, for Rimsulfuron are added 18 limits for different species of berries.
- After the consultation PMRL2015-4, for Difenoconazole are added 14 new limits for different types of seeds.
- After the consultation PMRL2015-5, for Picoxystrobin is added one limit for mustard seeds, which is added to the 75 already established after the consultation PMRL2012-43.
The above mentioned MRLs are part of the REGDATA global food legislation reference database, you can find the same searching by susbtance or commodity in multiple countries.