On November 01st, 2021, the United States Federal Register published a regulation by the Environmental Protection Agency on “Fluensulfone; Pesticides Tolerances”.
The scope of the document highlights the following points:
- The regulation establishes and removes tolerances for residues of Fluensulfone in or on multiple crops;
- The table was amended with new entries in alphanumerical order with crops such as Brassica, Celtuce, Fennel, Florence, Fresh leaves and stalk, etc.;
- Removed the entries for ‘‘Brassica, head and stem, subgroup 5A’’; and ‘‘Brassica, leafy greens, subgroup 5B’’;
- Revised the entry for ‘‘Vegetables, leafy, except Brassica, group 4’;
- The tolerance expires on May 2nd, 2022.
The regulation is effective from November 1st, 2021.
To view the complete regulation, check out the Food News Monitoring System.