On February 14, 2020, the US Federal Register has published new tolerance levels for the following pesticides:
- Acetamiprid: limited in brassica, celtuce, cottonseed, fennel, kohlrabi and other food categories;
- Cyantraniliprole: revised entry for strawberry;
- Chlorfenapyr: estaphished tolerances tolerances in or on basil, fresh leaves; chive, fresh leaves; and cucumber and increases the established tolerance on vegetable, fruiting, group 8–10
- Difenoconazole: revised for ginseng, tea dried and removed limit for beet sugar and carrot.
- Flutriafol: revised limit when in or on alfafa, barley, cattle, corn, egg and others.
- Prohexadione Calcium: in or on alfalfa forage, alfalfa hay, and field corn forage, grain, and stover
The new maximum residue limits are applicable from the publication date of the notifications in the Federal Register.
Check the latest pesticides updates with our Food News Monitoring System.