- Selerant - Selerant News
- Selerant North America Sponsors Annual Invest in Kids Ski and Snowboarding Fundraising Event in Winter Park, Colorado
Selerant North America Sponsors Annual Invest in Kids Ski and Snowboarding Fundraising Event in Winter Park, Colorado
Posted By: Hollie Farrahi
Selerant is proud to sponsor the 20th annual Invest in Kids Jane-A-Thon. The event takes place March 6-7, 2020, in Winter Park, Colorado, and focuses on fundraising for Colorado-based non-profit Invest in Kids.
About Invest in Kids
For more than 20 years, it has been the mission of Invest in Kids to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable children and families in Colorado.
Working in partnership with local communities, Invest in Kids identifies, introduces, implements and ensures the success of research-based, proven programs. What makes Invest in Kids different is its unique approach to finding, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of the programs it provides:
- First, Invest in Kids identifies programs with proven track records or methodologies for success.
- Second, Invest in Kids introduces these programs to communities to see where and how they can net the greatest impact.
- Third, the programs are implemented through agency partners, in collaboration with community leaders and other key constituents.
- Lastly, each program’s ongoing success is ensured through strict adherence to guidelines and measurement of results.
About the Jane-A-Thon
This event draws more than 250 skiers and boarders to the slopes at Winter Park’s Mary Jane during the two-day event. Each year, the event has continued to grow.
Historically the event has attracted skiers and boarders ranging from beginner to former U.S. Ski team competitors. In addition to business leaders, the event draws groups of friends, couples and a number of young families who bring their kids for a special day with mom and dad. Everyone is there for two reasons: they love the mission of Invest in Kids and they love to hit the slopes!
Selerant Marketing Manager Hollie Farrahi will represent Selerant by hitting the slopes for Corporate Day on Friday, March 6.