About the webinar:
Today’s consumers are always actively looking for products able to deliver something more… or, maybe better, perhaps something less!
We have witnessed the rise of “natural products” to become an almost ubiquitous and catch-all strategy only to then falter as companies fear the positioning would expose them to action from disappointed consumers.
Where do you draw the line? Is the concept of “natural” still appealing to consumers? Is it a topic companies should refrain from leveraging?
Join our team of regulatory experts to discuss ‘Going Natural’, managing risk and overcoming the regulatory concerns.
Webinar learning objectives:
- Provide a general analysis to approach natural claims
- Provide samples from regulation worldwide
- Deliver an overview of the Food News Monitoring Systems (FNMS), a useful regulatory assessment tool, part of Compliance Cloud, Selerant’s regulatory software solution.
- Natural - a consumer perspective
- Holistic approach to natural claims
- “Natural” food regulation: market overview
- Introduction to Selerant's Food News Monitoring Systems (FNMS)