Join us for an analysis of meat and related product regulations and standards. The informative webinar highlights structural and fundamental differences using case study examples.
Discover some key regulatory challenges and how to best manage the compliance complexities and required specifications.
The webinar will:
- Explore meat and meat products definitions in different countries
- Provide an overview of meat standards and guidelines
- Describe shelf life and labelling requirements for meat products
- Reveal a global analysis of import/export requirements
- Discuss chemical contaminant in meat products
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session with our regulatory experts where we invite questions from the audience.
Don’t miss the ‘Meat products from a regulatory perspective’ webinar this October.
Book your seat now.