In March 2022 Selerant was acquired by Trace One. Together we are striving to shape the future of CPG innovation.
We are delighted to present this webinar hosted in collaboration with packaging experts from our Trace One partners.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, July 20th 4pm CEST.
About the webinar
It’s become a major challenge for manufacturers and retailers to improve their packaging to comply with current regulations and to guarantee consumers better recyclability, reusability, and shelf optimization.
Environmental issues are now obvious to everyone. Industry players must rethink their packaging, making it lighter, more recyclable, and reusable. But new regulations and consumer demands regarding packaging can quickly become a constraint for companies. Effective packaging strategy has become a priority for the retail industry as the need to reduce, reuse and recycle has skyrocketed. The objectives are multiple:
- Reduce the amount of material and energy used in order to preserve the planet's resources.
- Comply with the regulations and objectives set by the European Union and the Plastic Pact guidance, and to meet consumer expectations.
- Engage in more virtuous manufacturing and distribution models by favoring recyclability with new solutions.
Key Learning Objectives
- What strategy to meet today’s packaging challenges?
- How to simplify communication to consumers?
- How to stand out from the crowd with packaging?
- How to strengthen your brand image
Don Low, Solution Consultant (North America), Trace One
Working specifically within the grocery industry, Don has over 14 years’ experience in product and packaging specification management solutions. He currently manages Trace One’s North American sales and account management activities and provides both customers and prospects with detailed demonstrations and solutions which enable them to develop higher quality, trusted, and compliant products more quickly, to benefit people and the environment.
Charlotte Le Coz, Product Marketing Manager, Trace One
Charlotte Le Coz manages the development and implementation of the Trace One Quality Portal (PLM) and Spec Modernisation products.
She joined the company in 2016 as Customer Success Manager, providing support to retailers in the use of Trace One solutions.
Prior to joining Trace One, Charlotte worked as a Quality Manager at Intermarché.
Join us for the webinar on Wednesday, July 20th 4pm CEST. Book your seat now.