Beverages containing alcohol have specific labelling and composition requirements. Alcoholic beverages are heavily regulated, from production to distribution and all the way through to point of sale.
Laws and regulations are changing, and it’s difficult to navigate the requirements of this complex industry to ensure products are compliant.
Join our regulatory experts who will provide an introduction to compliance demands in the beverage space, with an emphasis on alcoholic beverages. They will review product classification, specific provisions and product standards sampled from worldwide regulations, closing with the latest news from the regulatory space.
- Introduction to beverage regulatory environment
- Learn more about the product classification
- Why product standards are important
- What’s new in the alcoholic beverage regulatory space
- How to stay compliant and competitive with a single, web-based regulatory database
If you are unable to attend the webinar, register to watch the replay! Book your seat now.